“A Christian Journey to Find Adam”
- To engage men of the church to be involved in a ministry of fellowship.
- To equip men of the church through the word of God to be examples of Christian unity.
- To serve as teachers and mentors for young men providing guidance and assisting with decision making in life skills.
- To be a positive role model for the church and community alike.
- To attend and be involved with the association of the Reedy River Brotherhood.
- To be committed to a ministry in which they are involved.
People are the GREATEST resource of Christianity. This ministry is focused with people developing and utilizing the spiritual gifts of men, young men, and boys for ministry. [Jesus said that these would be “My witness” in local missions, home missions, and foreign missions] (Acts 1:8)
The Brotherhood shall be the church's organization for ongoing spiritual development of men, young men and boys through life application of the word of God.
Its tasks shall be to teach, engage and support the vision/mission of Old Pilgrim Missionary Baptist Church through evangelizing, praying and giving; and provide and interpret,
information regarding the work of the church.
Deacon Sam Moore, Deacon James Fomby and Rev. Ravon Patton